Expat Inspiration is a monthly feature on the blog that rounds up the best expat inspiration and wellness tips from the web. Published the first Sunday of every month.
April is here and I am so happy to finally have Spring time in Austria. The bees are buzzing, the flowers are blooming, and my allergies are out of control, but it is all worth it to be finished with winter and feel the sun again. Spring always makes me think about “spring cleaning” and remembering to be “out with the old and in with new.” Hopefully, this month’s Expat Inspiration provides you with some ideas to refresh your life abroad –
- A friendly reminder to make the most of your time as an expat.
- Michelle from American in Vienna shared her tips for staying strong while living abroad.
- What are your thoughts on the new era of mental health authenticity? Is mental health considered taboo where you live?
- Loved this post from Erin about the kind of person you want to be. I am on the verge of turning 30 and it really made me think about the road ahead.
- Monthly wanderlust – the California Superbloom has me homesick. If you are making a trip to California anytime soon, be sure to send me some pictures mmkay?